10 Year Limited Warranty
All warranty claims should be handled through our website thesagebed.com/contact. Notice of defects, date and proof (original receipt) of purchase, as well as law tag should be presented to a Sage Representative.
For 10 years after you - the original purchaser - purchase your new mattress, if it has a defect covered under the warranty, we will replace or repair it. Once used, the limited warranty period is not extended or renewed. During this warranty, if the mattress is deemed defective, we will not charge you to repair or replace your mattress, but there may be transportation costs associated with the repairs or replacements, such as freight, handling and redelivery of the repaired or replaced item, and are your responsibility.
To qualify for service under this limited warranty, the mattress, with the exception of the defect to be remedied, must be in good condition and not otherwise damaged
or abused. Bedding with fabric stains, soiling or burns negates this warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
The Sage Bed
3700 Tennyson Street #12233 Denver, CO 80212
This Limited Warranty Covers:
- Loose, broken wires and coils.
- Body impressions of 1.5 inches or greater on all sleep surfaces.
- Mattress sagging, but only when adequate foundation has continuously been used to support the mattress and an appropriate frame with a proper center support having at least one center leg has been used.
- Wires that are protruding through the fabric.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Body impressions of less than 1.5 inches. Please note that mattresses should be rotated from side to side every three months.
- Comfort preferences.
- Sheet fit.
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation.
- Bed height.
- Transportation costs.
- Covers, including burns, soiling and stains.
- Damage to the product due to customer abuse includ- ing standing or jumping on the sleep set.
- The cost of processing a warranty claim.